Graphic Card Testing
Solid Edge will run on any graphic card that supports Windows 2000® or Windows XP®. Contact your card manufacturer to determine whether their graphics adapter or driver supports these operating systems.The list of graphic cards and associated drivers provided were specifically tested at the request of the card manufacturer. These cards were run through a series of standard display tests. This list should not be interpreted as the only cards on which Solid Edge will successfully run.
Solid Edge Articles
- ► 2012 (10)
- Solid Edge Version 19
- Design For Six Sigma (DFSS)
- MITCalc for Solid Edge, Pinned Couplings (EP05)
- Validate Your Design Inside Solid Edge
- Suppress IntelliSketch
- Solid Edge - Overview
- System Requirements
- Graphic Card Testing
- Industry Solutions: Machinery and Equipment
- Try Solid Edge Viewer Today !!
- The challenge of complexity in product design and ...
- Free Trial Solid Edge
- Solid Edge Free 2D Drafting
- ▼ January (13)